Do you have a passion for developing complex, intelligent, data-driven systems and/or cloud solutions? Do you want to work on challenging projects and with the latest technologies? Do you want to find ideal solutions together with great colleagues? We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Data Engineer to strengthen our team.
As a Data Engineer, you will work on our ELT pipeline, continuously expanding and improving the foundation for scalable analytics and data applications. You will be involved with enhancements regarding predictive modelling to optimise customer decisions and pricing strategies, contributing significantly to the success of Pricenow.
Become part of our fast-growing company and support us with motivation, joy and passion to share our innovative and high-quality products in the areas of Pricing, Data Analytics and e-Commerce with our customers.
Place of work: Munich, Berlin, Zurich or Bern and home office
Start: Immediately or by arrangement
Working hours: Flexible and customer-oriented
What we offer
- Real-world impact – No project is ever the same
- We work with international top brands in the tourism industry, providing unique learning and development opportunities
- Choose your office: work either in the co-working space or use the flexible home office option
- Help shape a company: Become part of a fast-growing company and play a decisive role in shaping the development process
- Your personal development: Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies offer you optimal opportunities to develop yourself
- Our industries are the passion of our team: Experience regular team events in great ski resorts, adventurous outdoor locations or after-work get-togethers
- You work on integrating and combining various data streams to provide analytical value to our Customers
- You shape the structure and schema of our data warehouse and are responsible for expanding our scalable data pipeline together with our team
- You are heavily involved in the decision-making process of our data-driven visions
- Professional experience as a product engineer in a data-heavy environment building data services, analytics systems, or data pipelines (at least 3 years)
- Comprehensive understanding and confident handling of complex SQL queries for large scale data cleaning and preprocessing
- Practical experience and good knowledge of Python and handling of well-known frameworks in the ecosystem (e.g. Pandas, NumPy)
- Experience with CI/CD and Cloud Computing, as well as Data Warehousing
- Preferable: Experience with Orchestrator Tools: e.g. Prefect, Airflow
- Preferable: Experience with Machine Learning and Predictive Modelling
- Preferable Tool Experience: dbt
- Working in an agile software process (SCRUM)
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage multiple projects, in multidisciplinary, multi-country and multi-cultural working environments
- You are a team player who is passionate about innovation and agility as well works in a self-organised manner from the idea to successful implementation
- University degree (FH / Uni) in data science, computer science, mathematics or similar field
- You are fluent in English, German is an advantage
Pricenow is a fast-growing, independent SaaS start-up with a broad range of services consisting of consulting services and software applications in the areas of e-Commerce, Pricing and Data Analytics.
With a lot of passion and motivation, our interdisciplinary team paves new ways for professional players to develop in the leisure and tourism industry.
Become part of our team and shape the digital transformation in tourism with us. We look forward to receiving your application!
Climbing new Peaks Together.
Convince us with your motivation, your experience and your skills and become part of Pricenow.
Seize your opportunity and apply with us.