Do you have a passion for developing complex, intelligent, data-driven systems and/or cloud solutions? Do you want to work in challenging projects and with the latest technologies? Do you want to find perfect solutions together with great colleagues?
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Data Engineer to join our Data Team!
You will be responsible for data handling and predictive modelling and will help to develop innovative, data-driven applications for the tourism and logistics sector.
As a Data Engineer, you will work on our ELT pipeline, continuously expanding and improving the foundation for analytics and data applications. On the other hand, you will be involved with enhancements regarding predictive modeling, to optimize customer decisions and pricing strategies.
If you have excellent experience with SQL and a passion for developing and optimising applications with the latest technologies, this is the right position for you. If you additionally feel able to develop scalable data solutions, are not afraid of exciting challenges and exploring new technologies, we would be very happy to get to know you!
- Real-World Impact – No project is ever the same
- We work with international top brands in the tourism industry, providing unique learning and development opportunities
- Choose your office: Either work in our stylish offices in Zurich, Berne or Munich or take advantage of the flexible home office option
- Become part of a fast-growing company and play a decisive role in shaping the development process
- Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies leave room for personal development
- Our industries are the passion of our team: experience regular team events in ski resorts, adventurous outdoor locations or after-work get-togethers.
- You work on integrating and combining various data streams to provide analytical value to our customers.
- You shape the structure and schema of our data warehouse and are responsible for expanding our scalable data pipeline together with our team.
- You have the opportunity to create optimized machine learning algorithms in the context of pricing and forecasting.
- You are heavily involved in the decision-making process of our data-driven visions.
- Professional experience as a data engineer (at least 3 years)
- Comprehensive understanding and confident handling of complex SQL queries for large scale data cleaning and preprocessing
- Practical experience and good knowledge of statistical programming in Python and handling of well-known frameworks in the ecosystem (e.g. Pandas, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Experience in predictive modeling tasks (Clustering and Forecasting in a Regression Context)
- Preferable: Experience with CI/CD and Cloud Computing, as well as Data Warehousing
- Preferable: Experience with Decision Trees, Gradient Boosting or other models
- Preferable Tool Experience: DBT, DVC, MLFlow
- Working in an agile software process (SCRUM)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects, in multidisciplinary, multi-country and multi-cultural working environments
- You are a team player who is passionate about innovation and agility as well works in a self-organised manner from the idea to successful implementation
- University degree (FH / Uni) in data science, mathematics, statistics or similar field
- You are fluent in English, German is an advantage
Being a Priceonaut means being part of the Pricenow universe: We are one of the fastest growing Swiss SaaS companies in the field of Dynamic Pricing and are shaping the Pricing, Data Analytics and E-Commerce solutions of tomorrow. Our motto „Pricing - what we love to do“ embodies our working philosophy anew every day. We are not only passionate about our service activities, but also about the industries and products we work with. We already serve top brands in the tourism and logistics industry, but we want to go higher: Our goal is to become the leading provider of data-driven solutions in tourism and logistics in the European market.
That‘s why we need you - are you ready to climb the next peak together?
Are you curious? We look forward to getting to know you!
Please send us your complete application documents.