As our Backend/ Full Stack Developer you will be taking over a central role in shaping our technical development and mature our software products and tech architecture. This is a hands-on position with impact from day one: you will develop high-quality software applications and grow our agile engineering processes reaching from architecture over implementation to maintenance. Do you feel ready to take our tech team and development processes to the next level and accelerate our business growth?
Your tasks contain among other things
- You participate in all phases of the product life cycle working closely with product managers and designers to form new solutions and deliver high-quality and cost-effective results
- You launch and iterate software applications together with our IT team or solve known problems by demonstrating modern engineering practices and focusing on well-tested and clean code
- You perform development integration and system testing to ensure delivery of defect free code
- You ensure the development efforts are within the estimated time and delivered as scheduled
- You have know-how about software architecture and design, about infrastructure and software engineering workflows and processes (experience with SQL on MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL or other relational databases are a plus)
- You have a very good understanding of APIs (REST, SOAP)
- A plus would be: Vuetify, Webpack, Eslint, Docker, Sequelize, Azure
- You already gathered first working experience as part of agile software development teams
- Effective oral and written communication skills in either English or German. Any other languages are a plus
- Your personal fit is important to us: strong team spirit, passionate and dynamic about the things you do, assume responsibility and ownership
Being a Priceonaut means becoming part of the Pricenow Universe: we are one of the fastest growing Swiss SaaS companies within the field of Dynamic Pricing shaping tomorrows Pricing & Data Analytics solutions. If you ever have wondered how and why prices for a ski or flight ticket change, you might get the answer working with us.
“Pricing what we love to do” is not just a slogan but our philosophy: we are not only passionate about pricing and data analytics, but also for the things we price: ski tickets, concert events, global supply chains or hiking. By now we already serve top brands within the tourism and logistics sector, but we aim higher: our goal is to become the leading provider for dynamic pricing solutions in tourism and logistics within the European market
Want to join us?
You‘ve become curious? We are looking forward to get to know you!
Please send us your full application documents.
Co-Founder & Sales